Counseling and Tutoring
Do you sometimes wish you had a life coach to tutor you with the ongoing financial concerns you face on a monthly basis?
This could include:
1. Ways to improve your credit score
2. How to qualify for down payment assistance to purchase a home
3. How to purchase a foreclosure
4. How to have your home loan modified
5. How to negotiate a short sale on the sale of your home
6. How to prepare your tax return and get the highest refund
7. How to find scholarship money to attend college
8. How to establish a household budget
9. How to invest in residential real estate
10. Remodeling and renovation construction projects
I have been tutoring college students for over eight years but I have been counseling adults with the issues listed above for over 20 years. Sometimes we cannot work any harder, so, we have to make a decision to work smarter. If you need assistance to develop a plan to improve your financial future, please contact me through http://www.WyzAnt.com and let's schedule some tutoring sessions that will improve your financial future.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Brenda Gravitt CRS, GRI
Bachelor of Science in Marketing, Industrial Distribution, International Business
Associate in Applied Science in Civil Engineering, Architectural Engineering, Construction Management