Summer Slump Survival Guide
If I were to create a "Summer Slump Survival Guide" for students, I think what I would include
1. High Interest Short Novels
2. Webquests to integrate with novels by use of technology
3. Art activities to demonstrate comprehension of novel
4. Group Activities: It is always important for kids to be able to share or discuss readings with their peers as well adults
5. Kids Advertisement of Novels: We usually read what has been recommended by others. Kids could create posters, blogs, videos on best novels to read.