Take ease... Make writing a breeze
Sea breeze, the thing most of us called "wind," freely flows wherever and whenever it wants. Writing should be same.
1) Try typing or tape recording anything and everything you know and everything you want to say about a subject you are writing about.
2) Then you can review what you have and see how it compares to what the assignment actually was. This will help you see how far or close you are from what your professor is asking.
3) Now you can research what you don't have and what is needed to corroborate what you do have.
4) Stitch your findings together.
5) Edit and cite as necessary.
Contact me if you feel you want to try this approach to see how it can work for you.