i need help graphing and solving inequalities? for example, the one above
how do you graph the inequality Y= X^2+6X+6?
Tutors, please sign in to answer this question.
1. In this case since the x2 term is positive the parabola will open upwards
2. The lowest point is going to have an x coordinate of -b/(2a)
3. Once you have the x coordinate plug it into you function to solve for the y
4. To find x-intercepts factor out the quadratic
5. To find the y-intercept plug in 0 for x and solve for y
I hope this helps you