Hello, my name is Parjest.
I moved to the Tacoma after living, working, and completing my Master's degree in Paris. I would love to share my knowledge with students that need tutoring or anyone who is interested in the French language. My main focus is on listening comprehension and response formulation, though I am happy to help with questions pertaining to grammar. After spending the past year and a half in Paris, and working in the French Caribbean, I believe that the most important part of learning French, once you get the basic grammar down, is learning how to effectively communicate with others. I have experience in the following areas but am able to customize lessons based on your individual needs.
- Tutoring for middle, high school, and university students
- Homework help
- Assistance researching educational/cultural activities abroad
- Assistance with admissions essays
- Review of French university pedagogy
- Assistance with French cover letter (letter de motivation) and Resume (CV)
- French for beginners
- French for travel
- Conversational French
- Parent/child classes (ask for details)
If you're interested, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or give me a call. I'd love to discover your reasons for wanting to learn or improve your French, and would be happy to discuss ways that I can help.
Talk to you soon!
back to top