Highly educated in Mexico City and southern CA. I have more than 15 years of experience teaching Spanish. I have multiple academic recognitions and I am very patient. I can travel to your home or office.We meet face-to-face and not electronically. Only Spanish is spoken in our class
My method is the easiest and most natural way to learn a language. It is intuitive and conversational. Even if you are a beginner, you will speak simple sentences in the first lesson. I speak 40% of the time in the class and you speak the other 60%. No grammar drills. I can customize the content of the materials to your individual needs and goals. Measurable results.
back to top