I have 25+ years of English into Spanish Translation experience, in addition to an MBA. I have worked translating simple documents such as birth certificates, and letters to technical documentation, legal contracts, Human Resources documentation, Employee Handbooks, software strings, news articles, instruction manuals, etc.
During the last 4 years, I have been teaching Spanish at Olympic College, Bremerton, Washington. I have received outstanding reviews from my students every semester. I am willing to share the results of these evaluations if you would like to review them.
My tutoring methodology is based on the student's needs and goals, it may include:
- building medical, technical or business vocabulary for nurses, medical assistants, social workers or executives
- building verbal communication skills for business executives
- building verbal communication skills for nurses, medical assistants and other health providers
- building writing and verbal skills, and solidifying grammar and vocabulary for college students
- test preparation
- Teaching and reviewing grammar through practice instead of memorization
Lessons will be organized based on text books for college students, or a curriculum specifically designed to achieve the executive or health provider language goals.
back to top