I am an International Affairs professional with Master's degree in International Commerce and Policy from George Mason University. I offer tutoring in two subject areas to committed students with clear long-term goals:
1. Foreign Languages - French, Italian, Spanish and Russian
I am a Federal Language Consultant/Linguist with French, Spanish, Italian and Russian. Foreign languages tutoring is my way to share my knowledge - linguistic but also cultural in order to help you succeed in a global world and expand your horizons.
The core of my tutoring approach is to transform the learning process into an immersion into a different world and culture. I emphasize on communication and (creative) writing skills and would like my students to reach the stage where they would be able to think in the targeted language.
I offer more specifically:
- French and Italian language and culture for all ages and levels including full immersion;
- Russian and Spanish for Beginner and Intermediate level students;
- Customized approach for Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced Levels students;
-Tailored classes for middle school and high school French language students (French I-VII), AP French;
-Preparation for the official French certification exams DILF/DELF /DALF;
- Preparation for the official Italian certification exams CILS I-IV
-Preparation for College and Graduate level Foreign Language Proficiency examinations.
2. History, politics and government
I have an extensive background in International Relations/political analysis as well as a BA in International Affairs and I offer tutoring in AP World History as well as AP Government.
I look forward to the opportunity to work with you and transform your dreams into reality! Knowledge is the key to success!
back to top