I’m 30 years old with a Bachelor’s degree in teaching. I am a graduate of Bukhara State University in Bukhara, Uzbekistan. My major was German language. By nature I am a very creative person and was not satisfied with my profession. In 2011 I decided to go to the Art of Photography School in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, where I studied and trained 336 hours for degree in photography and Photoshop C5. During the courses I worked as a wedding and child photographer in studio “LIGAS” in Tashkent, Uzbekistan. In March 2011, I was 1st Place winner in a photo contest “Women’s Vision”. This contest was sponsored by U.N.D.P. in Tashkent, Uzbekistan. In June 2012 my husband moved me and our son to USA. At the present time, I have my own Photo business. I enjoy teaching and I would be happy teaching my students all I know about photography. You can see I have enough experience to teach photography and most importantly I would like to share this experience with students who would like to learn. If you are looking for a new approach to learning and vision don’t look any more, I am the person you need.
My training course consists of two stages:
1st stage-Basic Photography
For some one who wants to learn how to capture good quality pictures and save on the expense of a professional photographer and becoming a family photographer. 1st stage consist of 12 lessons 2 hours each total 24 hours of school. Every theory will be supported with practice workshop. In the Basic course you will be introduced to;
1. SLR device, types of lenses and filters
2. With concepts such as aperture, shutter speed, white balance & ISO.
3. Will know what a composition is. Generally the golden section.
4. Learn about the genres of photography –Portrait , Photojournalism, Macro, Night, and Architectural and more …
5. Learn a Basic knowledge on how to work with the program Photoshop Elements 11 to make you pictures look more professional.
After each lessons students will have all the study material and some of the pictures on their memory sticks for home analysis.
2nd Stage- Advanced course
For the person who would like to increase their knowledge of photography and having their own business in the photo industry.
The course comsist of 6 lessons of 3 hours each .Each lessons is 100%practice.Will go through all the nuances of portrait photography.
2.Studio lighting Schemes.
3. Portrait in nature light
4. Glamour Portrait
5. Professional portrait retouching with Photoshop CS5 or CS6.
6. After completing the course you will have a decent portfolio of your work.
back to top