I have a lap top computer loaded with the current versions of Microsoft -Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Publisher. I also have QuickBooks Pro 2009 software loaded on the lap top. I am employed full-time, therefore I am only available during the week after 5:00 pm and most anytime during the weekend.
I have more than twenty years of diversified experience in the accounting profession. Demonstrated skills to include:
• Corporate Consolidated Financial Statements/General Ledger
• Governmental Consolidated Financial Statements/General Ledger
• Budgeting/Forecasting/Statistical Reporting/Cost Accounting
• Cash Management/Bank Reconciliation
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel, and Excel Vista 2008, Word, PowerPoint and Publisher
• Work Experience using MAS 90, Great Plains, Quick Books, CICS, Crystal Reports and MS Access, SAP (Systems, Applications & Programs software)
I have a BS degree; major accounting awarded Dec 1986 and a MBA degree awarded Mar 2000.
With my education and years of accounting experience, I feel it would enhance the learning experience for the students so they can relate their understanding to accounting problems.
back to top