So you'd like to learn how to use one or more applications in Microsoft Office, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or Outlook? Well, I love working in them all and sharing my knowledge with others.
I've been working in MSOffice for over 15 years. My first experience was while working in the publications department of a state agency, where we used the most advanced features available. I have designed all sorts of documents, from complex spreadsheets, books, and presentations to the simplest of documents, such as a postcard invitation. I've designed and taught classes and provided technical support for all of the Office products.
I can teach you how to:
- Create v-lookups, if statements, conditional formatting, macros, charts, and more in Excel
- Create macros, tables of contents, custom paragraph and table styles, and templates (and much, much more) in Word
- Create templates; locate and insert graphics, movies, and sounds; edit clip art; use animations and transitions, and design fun and exciting presentations in PowerPoint
- Customize your email with a signature, sort/filter email to find things easily, or create folders and rules in Outlook
- Create basic database tables and reports in Access
My approach to tutoring is dependent upon your needs. I can design a one-time class based on a specific topic or need, or I can design a multi-class course with homework assignments for you to work on in your own time. I can accommodate any special request. I believe that people learn best when they do for themselves, so we'll take a hands-on approach. You'll receive handouts for future reference and a list of online resources to help you in the learning process.
I can teach you just about anything you want to learn in any of the major Microsoft Office products, and you'll love them once you learn them.
back to top