Need help in economics, finance, excel, or statistics? I have been tutoring in business, statistics, and economics for several years now, and can get you up to speed in those subjects - fast. I was an honors graduate in economics as an undergraduate, have been a business consultant and financial analyst for the past several years, and a Palmer Scholar at Wharton. I am proficient in a variety of subjects, but will be most useful to students looking for help in:
- Finance / Business: I most frequently tutor business school students or undergraduates studying finance and business. As there are a lot of subtopics in business, let me know what you are studying in particular to make sure I am the right person to help, but in general I can help with anything related to accounting, finance, and managerial decision making.
- Economics: I am most useful to students studying introductory economics in high school, college, or business school, and some advanced topics in economics (growth theory & development, microeconomics)
- Statistics: I used statistics and regression analysis in my research and courses as an undergraduate, and am best used for introductory statistics and econometrics courses.
- Excel: I use Excel professionally on a daily basis, and can likely help with any excel work you need
- History / Political Science: I enjoy both subjects, and am a good source for feedback on written material on either topic.
Contact me with any questions. Let me know in advance what you are specifically looking for help on - a syllabus, problem set, or textbook to reference is ideal - so that I can let you know quickly if I can help. Given my location, I am most likely to be a good match for Drexel, Villanova, UPenn, or Wharton, students. Finally, I have helped a number of students remotely (answering questions over e-mail), so let me know if that is convenient.
back to top