I teach Biostatistics at Hunter College, including data analysis in SPSS, to graduate students pursuing master's and doctoral degrees.
Here is a list of some common topics in statistics, which I can help you master:
1. Exploring Data
- graphs, tables, describing center, describing spread, etc.
- correlation, contingency tables, etc.
- regression, etc.
4. Inferential Statistics
- confidence intervals, hypothesis testing, etc
5. Multivariable Models
- multiple regression, factorial ANOVA, ANCOVA, etc.
6. Multivariate Models
- MANOVA, MANCOVA, etc
- types of sampling (probability and non-probability sampling), sampling distributions, sampling theory, etc.
- rules of probability, conditional probability, Bayes' Theorem, diagnostic tests, probability distributions, etc.
9. Rates and Standardization
10. Nonparametric Methods
11. Data Reduction
- factor analysis, etc.
12. Repeated Measures Designs
Note: I can teach you by hand and/or with the use of software, such as Excel or SPSS.
back to top