Do you need help understanding accounting? First, let me introduce myself. I have MBA from Fairleigh Dickinson University in New Jersey in accounting and management with 3.5 GPA. I also worked for 42 years as executive and middle management levels of accounting and finance in corporate world headquarters of Fortune 500 like American International Group (AIG), Singer Company Hertz Corporation as a General Accounting Manager. I also worked as controller and chief financial officer for the Continental Connector Corporation and at many more Fortune 500 companies.
I am an expert in Financial Management, Accounting, HRM, etc.
My areas of expertise also include setting up internal control systems, organizing flow charts, designing employees' performance reports, feasibility studies and financial planning for the purpose of optimizing profit and minimizing costs, reorganization structure to maximize profit are ones of my areas of expertise.
I tutor the following specific courses for undergraduates:
1. Financial accounting
2. Accounting I and II
3. Principals of accounting
4. Financial Statements
I do not tutor finance or managerial accounting
The above subjects involve, but not limited to, journal entries, general ledger, trial balance, income statement, balance sheet and cash flow, accounts receivable (note & cash), Bank reconciliation, valuation of inventories, acquisition and disposition of property, depreciation, intangible assets, current liabilities and contingencies, long term liabilities, stockholders ‘equity, financial ratios, investments, revenue recognition, statement of cash flow,
Financial statement analysis etc.
Please note the following 8 facts about me:
1. I make what seems difficult an easy process for you.
2. I will not leave any point unless it is completely understood.
3. I am charismatic, friendly, ethical, caring and patient.
4. I get my point through and make teaching a fun process.
5. I share my solid real-work experience to help you better understand the concepts in the books.
6. I am available every day including Saturday and Sunday.
7. I tutor one on one to maximize the benefit of the tutoring session.
8. I do not do exams.
back to top