Whether you are new to computers and need to get started with Email, creating documents, or getting on the Internet, or a business professional who needs just-in-time training to figure out how to perform a specific task in a Microsoft Office application, I can help.
I have been a teacher, computer professional, Web designer, and corporate trainer spanning a 25-year career in the high tech industry. I have taught at all levels and to many types of audiences, from computer novice to engineering and business professionals. I'm currently teaching computers part-time for an adult learning center.
I take a no-nonsense approach and try to assess your specific needs prior to starting your training. Then I deliver what you need, just when you need it. When we're done, I make sure you can perform the task independently, and I provide post-training followup support in case you've forgotten a step or two.
In the corporate world, my career track focused on the following areas:
- Documentation and training
- Instructional design and course development
- Web publishing and project management
I also taught MS Office applications and Web design in several local area colleges.
As for the subject areas I specialize in, they include:
- All MS Office applications, including Publisher, and Windows operating systems
- Multimedia applications and tools, such as Sony Vegas Movie Studio and Sound Forge Audio Studio
- Web design tools, such as Dreamweaver
- Graphics tools, such as Photoshop Elements or Paint Shop Pro
And if you need help integrating some or all of these, we can do that too. (For example, creating documents or Web pages with graphics elements)
No job is too big or too small. Whether you need help getting your vacation photos online to share, or you're a club secretary needing help with a large mailing list, or an adult learner with a specific computer need, the Office Professor can help.
back to top