I have been teaching math for many years in high school and colleges. I have a MBA (3.97 GPA out of 4.0) and an undergraduate degree in engineering. Presently, I am an adjunct math instructor. I taught all advanced math subjects at Newport Middle High School, NH, and Nashoba Valley Tech High School in Westford, MA. I also taught at Sylvan Learning center for about 3 years. I have extensive experience in teaching the following math subjects:
1. Calculus(AB) (Certified by WyzAnt)
2. Pre-calculus (Certified by WyzAnt)
3. Algebra 1 and 2 (Certified by WyzAnt)
4. Geometry and Trigonometry (Certified by WyzAnt)
5. Probability and Statistics
6. Basic math and Arithmetic
7. Contemporary math
8. SAT(Certified by WyzAnt)and MCAS prep.
9. ASVAB (Certified by WyzAnt)
I prefer to teach at my home, for I have a large number of math reference books handy to help us in case we need them for any reason. However, I am also ready to go to student's home. I try to teach math in an easy and interesting way so that students do not get discouraged with difficult problems.
back to top