If you need help in mathematics
or the language
arts, please contact me. I also provide serious, practical coaching in test-taking skills, especially for ACT
, and ASVAB
I am a zealous teacher and a caring person, so if you are willing to apply yourself during our lessons, I guarantee I can help you learn. "Math
anxiety" and "test anxiety" can be overcome!
• A Bachelor of Science
degree in Computer Science
, with a high concentration in mathematics
• 2 years of experience as an adjunct instructor of mathematics at a community college
• 3 years as a volunteer reading
tutor for Laubach Literacy Council
• Over 15 years of experience tutoring students in mathematics, computer
, and French
at the middle school, high school, and college levels
• 15 years of experience teaching scientific computer programming
and applications to employees in both the public and private sectors
• 15 years of experience with Microsoft products (especially Word, Excel
, and Publisher)
• 10 years of experience as an editor
of professional communications
• 10 years of experience in speech writing
and public speaking
• 8 years of experience training instructors in content delivery, classroom deportment, and public speaking
• Advanced foreign language
studies, including a computer science internship at a technical college in Compiègne, France
I look forward to hearing from you… let’s get you started!
Tutors have the ability to create educational resources and share them with the WyzAnt community.
Here are some of the resources created by Patricia.
View all of Patricia’s resources
Let me be sure about the format of this expression before I give you a solution, because it will definitely make a difference! May I take this expression literally, as it is written? Or is it actually a difference of two fractions... in other words, with
3n being the numerator of the first...