NOTICE: I have returned to the USA. Currently available for students.
Teaching style is Student Centered. You, the student, provide your prior knowledge, interests, and learning style. As the facilitator, I will keep you motivated and focused so your language goal are reached.
Everyone has an ability to learn. My purpose is to improve your learning style, and language skills through material proven successful.
Teach both English and Korean Language using all types of interaction and media.
- 15 years experience teaching English in both Korea and USA
- Author of a personal memoir, published 2010
- 3 years development and teaching of IBT TOEFL in Busan, South Korea
- 6 years' experience teaching Korea in USA.
- BA in Foreign Language from Sook Myung Woman's University
- Multicultural Studies in University of Arizona
- TESOL and TESL certification from Vancouver College, Canada
I can provide my own material or use material provided by the student.
back to top