As a parent you may be wondering, "How do I find a tutor for my child?" Here are a few questions to ask a tutor:
1. What is your prior experience in ?
2. How will you assess my child's needs?
3. What is your previous experience in education?
4. How will you work in collaboration with my child's teacher?
5. Can you come to my home? Or do I need to come to your location...
This is the question that many parents ponder when their child is struggling.
I believe that the first place one should get help is from the teacher. If this isn't successful you should get a tutor as soon as possible. The earlier you get a tutor the better for your child. Sometimes parents wait until the end of quarters and/or semesters,
but by then there is the deficit of the material...
A parent told me recently that her son scored a near 100% on his last test. I was so proud. I feel proud when all my students succeed. The question is what does it mean for a student to be successful. I think it's a mix between the student having more confidence
than when I begin working with the student, as well as an increase in the student's grades.
Depending on the student and his or...