Hallo and Hello everyone who is interested in one of the most interesting languages of the old world -
the language of Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, Friedrich Schiller, Amadeus Mozart but also of Richard von Weizsäcker, Albert Einstein, Gottlieb Daimler and Carl Friedrich Benz and Angela Merkel.
My name is Connie that is the short form of Cornelia. I am 48 years old. Actually I studied Civil Engineering in Berlin, Germany. For many years I worked for the German Federal Foreign Office in Berlin. The capitol of Germany is an exciting city after the wall came down 20 years ago. Now I decided to stay for a while in the Greater Boston Area because I love New England.
I am a Native German Speaker who likes
- at first to teach German language
- to read lyrics of Johann Wolfgang Goethe
- to talk about Germany, especially German Food, the youngest German History and German Vacation Areas
- to sing German Songs
- to answer any questions about Germany
- to discuss some differences between the old and the new world
If you are interested in learning German language please contact me at any time. I would appreciate it.
Thank you for your time and your interest.
Tschüß, und vielleicht auf bald,
back to top