STOP long-haul video gaming, online or not!
1. Engage in an active learning of a subject you do not know once a week.
2. Talk to someone you respect, love, like/want to meet, for at least half an hour twice a week.
3. Avidly read three time a week.
4. Perform outdoor exercise four time a week.
5. Eat five healthy meals a week.
When you keep your brain running and getting...
The adaptation of the NGSS in Massachusetts is coming along by the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education. This standard will change how science is taught in Massachusetts and in US, so our students can be more competitive in the international
stage. As a strong supporter of this standard, I recommend science teachers, administrators, parents and students to take a look at it.