6 Blanchette Drive Marlborough MA, 01752
Objectives To offer my skills as a teaching musician and to continually indulge myself into my musical studies and pursuits.
Education Berklee College of Music
/ University of Massachusetts Lowell
? Summer Sessions July-August/ 1996, 1997
? 2 Semesters of study under the Certificate Program
? Currently studying music business
/performance at the University of Massachusetts Lowell
? Studied guitar
with professor Rick Schilling at Umass Lowell (5 Sem.)
? 5 Years teaching experience, 2001-ongoing
Berklee: Performance/ Film
Umass Lowell: Music Business/ Performance
Berklee College of Music
Certificates / Summer Sessions 1996, 1997
Theory in Performance, Arranging 1, Musicianship, Ear Training
1 & 2, Harmony 1 & 2, Guitar Private Lessons, Film Scoring, Tonal Harmony, Music Notation, Music Business,Marketing
/Financial, Business Law
1 and 2…
Project Experience ? Studio Musician at Blink Music in Cambridge, MA throughout the summer of 1999 working on an EP project entitled “Medea” playing both electric and acoustic guitars. Made CD. Also gained a great deal of knowledge of the studio process from start to finish.
? Featured guitarist on full-length album with Lowell based band Kweejeebo. Gained knowledge of the use of musical devices, recording equipment and computer
music hardware and software.
- Berklee Pavilion Performance/MA (vocals)
- At 16 years old I played in the studio of the renowned Boston based radio station WAAF 107.3 FM for the release of my private instructor’s CD.
- Summer 2002
- October 2002-2005 - Berklee Jazz Ensemble (guitarist)
- Session guitarist for EP entitled “Medea”
- University of Massachusetts Lowell Small Jazz Ensemble, Jazz Lab Ensemble and Guitar Performance Ensemble.
- Performed in the Rachel Taylor Quartet, a well known, well established vocalist who currently resides in Amesbury MA. (guitarist)
- Guitar player for the Lowell based area band Kweejeebo. Recorded full-length album.