I have been running my own Graphic Design Company for years now and am a Graphic Designer of 27+ years and Web Designer for 7 years. I teach at Colleges, Tech Schools and Adult Education. My work has been all over the world in major magazines and products labeling in stores such as Walgreens, CVS, GNC and Vitaworld as well as others. I also do Pointillism. Pointillism is a technique of painting
with small, distinct dots of pure color that are applied in patterns to form an image in paint or ink. I create mine with ink. I have won many art
awards, first place, best in show, first place in Florida and first place in the United States. I come from a family of artists and we were even written up in the paper as a family of artists.
• 30 years experience as a Graphic Designer.
• Develop websites and WordPress sites using html
, css, Dreamweaver
• SEO: Search Engine Optimization.
• 7 years experience as a Web Designer/Web Ddeveloper.
• Create websites, web pages, email
blast, web banners and animated Flash banners.
• Create designs for trade show wall panels for multiple trade shows.
• Created fighting ring design and t-shirt designs (entire T-Shirt line for two T-Shirt companies)
• Worked for print shops, ad agencies, temp services and private business
creating: anything in print including - business cards, letterheads, ads, logos, invitations, labels, menus, t-shirt design and more
My degree is in computer programming
, and I started working in graphic design when it first came out on the Macintosh
computer. I used to sit in the malls and just draw with the computer and that would sell the Apple computers.
I am an expert in Photoshop
, InDesign, Illustrator
, and Dreamweaver. I'm very patient and will go over whatever you need to learn as often as you need. It does not matter what level you are at, I will be able to assist you. And you will truly enjoy learning these inspiring programs. I will help to bring out your creative nature and help you to reach your goal. You will get a personal touch to learning as I gear around what you need or want to learn. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.