I am currently a resident physician and have been teaching/tutoring for more than 15 years. I am highly experienced, a professional and patient. I've taught students at all levels, including doctors in training, medical students, other graduate students, college students, high school students, middle school students, etc. I provide exceptional tutoring services to students of all ages and skill levels and specialize in creating tailor-made solutions for all types of learners; I also offer several specific types of tutoring (such as back to basics, study skills
, etc.) and customize my session (s) to meet the needs of each unique student. Lastly, I offer online tutoring via Skype...
-Medical School courses
-Molecular and Cell Biology
-Pathology and Pathophysiology
SOME OF MY QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Medical Degree (currently in residency)
2. Master's degree (biomedical sciences with emphasis in molecular
3. Bachelors' degree (chemistry and biology)
4. Highly experienced, patient and professional
5. Over 15 years of teaching experience
5. Taught/TA at some of the major universities/colleges
7. Proven track records of helping students excel
, boost and improve
their grades and test scores.
Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions, and I would be pleased to provide you with any additional information you may need.
24 hours notice required
My rate is subject/test prep specific; group and multiple hour lessons rates are also available. Please call/contact me for more details.
Travels within 40 miles of Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314