Russian — one of the richest languages of the world. If you wish to study the Russian language or to get acquainted with Russian history and culture, you have come to the right place! I provide Russian courses starting and finishing whenever it is convenient for you. If you want to get up to speed quickly in a specific language program or task, you can have Russian training tailored to your particular needs. Individual training is a good option when there is not a scheduled course that fits in with your schedule.
Few words about me: I'm a fully qualified native Russian speaker with a master's degree from the oldest and most prestigious university in Russia (since 1755)- Moscow State University. Currently I'm living in Broward county and working on my PhD.
I've been tutoring Russian and English as a Second Language (Grammar and Speaking)for over 3 years. Now I teach Russian both as a Foreign Language and as a Native Language.
I always try to make my classes interesting and efficient for my students. I have an excellent experience of teaching Russian language. According to grade levels you`ll be offered:
- the individual program considering your level of knowledge and interests,
- the most convenient schedule,
- manuals picked up under your program,
- an intensive language practice.
All lessons can be designed for specific purposes: business, academic, tourist, etc. There are three types of courses:
1) Intensive course of Russian language - the course is intended for students, beginning to study language, and for those who wishes to improve knowledge of Russian.
2) High-intensity course of Russian - short program, but very effective. This course is intended for those who wishes to learn more in short terms.
3) Business Russian - the given course is intended for the listeners, engaged by economy and management, interested persons actively to use colloquial Russian in the professional work. The course is intended for the listeners working at office. You will have an opportunity to learn professional Russian for work with documents, language of office-work.
back to top