Didi B. passed a background check on 2/6/14. The check was ordered by Didi through First Advantage. For more information, please review the background check information page.
After sending a message to Didi, you will be able to order a new background check for $7.99. As part of your tutor selection process, we encourage you to run updated background checks. Please also review the safety tips for hiring tutors.
Why is Didi?
I have Chinese as my mother tongue, with a Bachelors degree in English in Capital Teaching College and a MBA in Peking University and Fordham University. I had various teaching experience in both of teaching Chinese people English and teaching foreigners Chinese during and after college. I taught both individuals and big classes with students from young kids to adults, including all kinds of professionals.
However, my career is more focused in marketing field with 15 years working experience in this field. I once worked in middle management or senior management level for the top 500 corporations such as Dell Computer China, Rockwell Automation, Danaher Motion, geographically covering China Mainland, Hong Kong, India, Korea and Japan. Hence, I'm sure that my experience and background can benefit and learn so much other than just the language.
Why Learn from Didi?
I can communicate fluently with both of English and Chinese Mandarin. I have successful experience of learning a foreign language. I am a patient and effective tutor. I have proven method to teach Chinese in a practical way:
1. Learning a language is not just the language itself, but also the culture, background, history, and what's happening now locally. They are related to each other.
2. Your attitude decide if you can be successful - take it serious and never give up (The tutor’s job is to make studying a fun!)
3. Practice, Practice, Practice... - Fall in love with it!
What I can help you?
1. Find right textbooks and exercises for you - the key of the right method
2. In standard Mandarin (Mandarin is the official dialect in China. People who speak standard Mandarin are from Beijing. I was born in Beijing.)
3. Other than language, I will also cover local history and background, people's behavior, local life styles - bring you a lot of fun!
4. As your tutor, I understand your pain and hesitation - I'll encourage you, inspire you, and prevent you from giving up!
You'll never regret learning from Didi.
Chinese is my mother tongue. I can teach in English which is my second language. I had teaching experience including both of teaching foreigners Chinese and teaching Chinese people English. My students includes big classes and individuals such as foreign students, local students, and professionals in customer services.
Amazing Mandarin tutor for students of any skill level! — Simply put, Didi is an amazing Mandarin tutor. I have an extensive background in Mandarin, and right from our first meeting, Didi was very quick to recognize my weaknesses and help me better understand the language by breaking down complex words and sentence structures and explaining them thoroughly. In college, I majored in Mandarin and then I lived in China for two years, and I have a tendency t ...
Your first hour with any tutor is protected by our Good Fit Guarantee: You don’t pay for tutoring unless you find a good fit!
Send Didi a message explaining your needs and you will receive a response by email. Have you already emailed Didi or another tutor? If so, you have an account! Sign in now
If selected, WyzAnt will ask interested tutors to contact you by email if they are able to help. A maximum of five different tutors will email you and none of your personal information, including your email address, will be released.