Why is Didi?
I have Chinese as my mother tongue, with a Bachelors degree in English in Capital Teaching College and a MBA in Peking University and Fordham University. I had various teaching experience in both of teaching Chinese people English and teaching foreigners Chinese during and after college. I taught both individuals and big classes with students from young kids to adults, including all kinds of professionals.
However, my career is more focused in marketing field with 15 years working experience in this field. I once worked in middle management or senior management level for the top 500 corporations such as Dell Computer China, Rockwell Automation, Danaher Motion, geographically covering China Mainland, Hong Kong, India, Korea and Japan. Hence, I'm sure that my experience and background can benefit and learn so much other than just the language.
Why Learn from Didi?
I can communicate fluently with both of English and Chinese Mandarin. I have successful experience of learning a foreign language. I am a patient and effective tutor. I have proven method to teach Chinese in a practical way:
1. Learning a language is not just the language itself, but also the culture, background, history, and what's happening now locally. They are related to each other.
2. Your attitude decide if you can be successful - take it serious and never give up (The tutor’s job is to make studying a fun!)
3. Practice, Practice, Practice... - Fall in love with it!
What I can help you?
1. Find right textbooks and exercises for you - the key of the right method
2. In standard Mandarin (Mandarin is the official dialect in China. People who speak standard Mandarin are from Beijing. I was born in Beijing.)
3. Other than language, I will also cover local history and background, people's behavior, local life styles - bring you a lot of fun!
4. As your tutor, I understand your pain and hesitation - I'll encourage you, inspire you, and prevent you from giving up!
You'll never regret learning from Didi.
back to top