- Economics major in undergrad at JMU who completed CPA requirements at FAU while working.
- Worked for a Big 4 public accounting firm for 4 1/2 years as an auditor, included teaching staff and clients proper accounting processes and GAAP. I have direct experience with Sarbanes-Oxley 404 (SOX), accounting fundamentals, accounting research, and more complex areas of accounting.
- Currently studying for the remaining sections of the CPA exam that I need - have taken and passed Auditing.
- Currently work for a multi-billion dollar international company.
- I can recommend ways in which Excel is most effectively and efficiently used in accounting.
- I am looking to tutor in an effort to pay down student loans and more importantly because I understand how important the fundamentals are for accounting. In going through my classes to meet the CPA requirements, working with my clients, and working with the interns and staff on my audit teams, it is clear to me how important it is to get a firm understanding of the basics in order to make the more complex areas easier to work through.
back to top