I LOVE math, and I'm not afraid to say it! I hope that I can pass some of that feeling on to you as I help you figure out what you've been missing!
There are many good reasons to choose me as your math tutor:
• I am a previous student of AP Calculus (AB & BC), Physics, Chemistry, and Computer Science, scoring 5's on all 5 exams, so you know I am detail oriented and focused.
• I can watch HOW you perform a problem, figure out WHY you are having difficulty with it, and then attack the source of the difficulty.
• I have a Bachelor's Degree and a Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering - a highly math-intensive engineering subject.
• Here on WyzAnt, I have earned the "400+ hours" badge (check my public profile picture to see it), so you can be sure that I have the experience necessary to help you. Of course, this doesn't count the innumerable hours I've spent tutoring on my own over the years (I have been tutoring math since I was 17).
• I go ABOVE AND BEYOND WyzAnt satisfaction policy. If ANY tutoring session is deemed unsatisfactory, then I do not charge for the lesson.
• I can help you with math all the way through Calculus II (AP Calculus BC). I can also help with HS Physics.
• I have a 4.9+ rating out of a possible 5, and my average response time is about 2-3 hours.
• I'm very flexible with cancellations. In almost all situations I only charge you for work performed.
• I offer multi-student discounts for up to a total of 3 students in the same class (bring your classmates!)
• I value long-term relationships. One student I tutored from her freshman year straight thru to the time she graduated high school
• I own and publish articles to a math and physics tutoring blog page (although due to WyzAnt policies, I'm unable to provide the link here)
If you are having problems with math or physics, please get in touch with me and I will make sure that you gain the understanding you are missing!
I look forward to helping you!
back to top