Reem N. passed a background check on 10/19/12. The check was ordered by another user through First Advantage. For more information, please review the background check information page.
After sending a message to Reem, you will be able to order a new background check for $7.99. As part of your tutor selection process, we encourage you to run updated background checks. Please also review the safety tips for hiring tutors.
I am an Arabic Language educator and tutor with ample teaching experience -- more than 12 years of experience -- with excellent skills in tutoring the Arabic language extremely well, easily and stress free. I am a native Arabic speaker originally from Aleppo, Syria. U.S. Citizen. I obtained my Master's degree specializing in the Arabic Language Linguistics and Arabic-English Translations from ASU in 1996. I have taught Arabic language courses at ASU and I also have worked as a linguist and translator with the SA-US Joint Economic Commission partnering ongoing tutoring and translation projects with the DOT. I have an ample experience as an Arabic Language Linguist and Arabic-English Translator and have worked as a freelance linguist and translator with the State Department. I teach students of all ages and I am extremely kind and patient especially with young children. The majority of my students are college age students who can be beginners, intermediate or advanced in learning the Arabic language of which I help them with mastering the Arabic language from A to Z. I also prepare a portion of my students for a number of Arabic language tests -- a variety of tests including speech and conversation for MSA and the Middle East main dialects -- that are demanded by the U.S. government to pass and secure Arabic language related jobs here with the State Department or overseas in Arabic speaking countries. As for my personality, I have an extremely pleasant and a very positive attitude and care in teaching my students and encouraging them to learn and to reach their goals in learning the Arabic language. I also put my students' interests first and accommodate them in every possible way and to my best ability.
I always do my best to accommodate my students for the dates and the times they prefer.
PREFERRED TUTORING LOCATIONS:
- Starbucks study hall nearby American University – This location is study friendly and is attended mostly by American University students so it is condusive to tutoring and learning.
- My home near Georgetown University.
WHAT YOU SHOULD EXPECT FROM ME:
- An honest, patient, skilled tutor who is extremely pleasant, friendly and is easy to deal with.
- A tutor who genuinely cares about students, and is willing to do all she can to help students learn the Arabic language well and fast.
- Students’ language learning and analytical linguistic skills will be noticeably improve and learning the language will be easy and fun.
- My commitment to teaching my students well while keeping in mind their individual needs and goals so that learning the Arabic language will advance them and get them closer to what they are trying to achieve.
- Excellent communications skills with my students and/or their parents for those students who are minor is a key component to establishing a long list of satisfied clients who appreciate and trust my work.
- Please know that I will do my best to go above and beyond your expectations. I am positive that you will be pleased with my services, and in turn, I hope that you will refer me to others who might need similar language learning services.
- Please note that I do try to offer all my students some occasional bonus time as my token of appreciation for choosing me as their WyzAnt Arabic language tutor and educator.
WHAT I EXPECT FROM MY STUDENTS:
- Please be on time for the scheduled tutoring session.
- WHEN CANCELLING ... please notify me via EMAIL AND PHONE.
- Please be courteous and always provide me with a 36 hours notice for cancellations (please review my cancellation policies and fees).
- Please do not request that a slot be held for you, unless you definitely plan to use it. Missed or reduced session time will be charged in full to your account.
- Please provide suggestions on how I can serve you better, if any.
- Please be kind, nice and respectful to me as I am to you.
- In compliance with WyzAnt rules and regulations, please be so kind and have your payment info on file with WyzAnt before requesting to meet individually with me.
I am an Arabic Language tutor. I have been teaching the Arabic Lanaguage to so many students for more than 10 years already. All of my students seek my help in learning the Arabic Language and in preparing for Arabic Language tests that are taught in colleges and universities. Also, many of my students seek my help with very challenging tests that are required by the State Department so that they can be employed oversees in Arabic Speaking countries. All my students value my teaching skills and recommend me highly to other students they know.
Thank you kindly,
Fantastic and Extremely Patient — Reem is a fantastic and extremely patient tutor. She is very knowledgeable on all the grammar concepts needed for college level Arabic. I currently am taking Arabic 3001 at my university, and Reem is able to give me skilled help on any questions I have relating to my class. Similarly, she has been infinitely helpful at covering older grammar rules, which were overlooked in a typical classroom sett ...
Your first hour with any tutor is protected by our Good Fit Guarantee: You don’t pay for tutoring unless you find a good fit!
Usually responds in about 2 hours
Send Reem a message explaining your needs and you will receive a response by email. Have you already emailed Reem or another tutor? If so, you have an account! Sign in now
If selected, WyzAnt will ask interested tutors to contact you by email if they are able to help. A maximum of five different tutors will email you and none of your personal information, including your email address, will be released.