Patrick T. passed a background check on 4/29/14. The check was ordered by Patrick through First Advantage. For more information, please review the background check information page.
After sending a message to Patrick, you will be able to order a new background check for $7.99. As part of your tutor selection process, we encourage you to run updated background checks. Please also review the safety tips for hiring tutors.
I'm in my eleventh year teaching middle/high school mathematics and am highly qualified to teach grades 7 through 12. I currently teach 8th grade mathematics in Thornton, Co. I started tutoring on the side because I'm passionate about education and enjoy helping people reach their goals. I found working one-on-one with students to be more rewarding then I could have imagined. Whether you are interested in improving your basic skills, developing a deeper understanding of mathematics and how it relates to your everyday life, or would like to challenge yourself mathematically, I can help.
MY SUMMER PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
1) Pre/Post assessment to guide instruction, set goals, and measure growth
2) Daily assignments provided to reinforce areas of weakness and develop procedural fluency in mathematics.
3) Study strategies that address note taking, test taking, test preparation, and other study skills that can be applied to any content area.
4) Immediate support provided daily through the summer during the program of study.
SERVICES DURING THE ACADEMIC YEAR INCLUDE:
1) One-on-one sessions.
2) Support with homework, test prep, and note taking.
3) Supplemental material to develop/reinforce procedural knowledge.
4) Higher level tasks to promote a deeper, conceptual understanding of mathematics.
I hold my sessions at a local library and coffee shop in Westminster.
Amazing educator!! — June 2014: Our son has now been working with Patrick for two years and has progressed in amazing ways. He was years behind with his skills and has worked to get back at grade level. His test scores are up and his confidence is at an all time high. Patrick has taken the time to understand our son's learning style and has filled in so many gaps and deficits. I feel so fortunate that we have Patrick ...
Your first hour with any tutor is protected by our Good Fit Guarantee: You don’t pay for tutoring unless you find a good fit!
Usually responds in about 2 hours
Send Patrick a message explaining your needs and you will receive a response by email. Have you already emailed Patrick or another tutor? If so, you have an account! Sign in now
If selected, WyzAnt will ask interested tutors to contact you by email if they are able to help. A maximum of five different tutors will email you and none of your personal information, including your email address, will be released.