I am a graphic designer and freelance illustrator with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Illustration. I have extensively used the Adobe Creative Suite programs for Macs and PCs on digital illustrations and designs including web design, flyers, posters, and logos for small businesses.
My curriculum includes teaching students the following:
- The tools and shortcuts.
- The various panels and their functions.
- How to remove red eyes and apply touch-ups.
- Edit photographs through destructive and non-destructive methods.
- Resize and crop documents efficiently.
- Apply various effects through the use of filters.
- How to use and organize layers.
- Make selections and how to save and load them.
- Use clipping and compound masks.
- Apply type and properly format it.
Please feel free to shoot me any questions.
back to top