I have a lot of teaching experience in public sector universities of Pakistan and I always have good feedback for my methodologies. My experience of teaching spans six years. I also have extraordinary development experience. Currently, I am working as a software engineer. I have six international publications in International Journals and Conferences. I I also have written a book.
My qualifications are as follows: Course work of PhD in Computer Sciences (Interaction Design) completed, MS in Computer Sciences (Natural Language Processing) and M.Sc. Computer Sciences (Course Work Only)with merit scholarship. I am a Sun Certified Java Programmer.
My approach to teach each subject will be different because the subjects I have at my profile are of different natures - some are practical subjects and some are theoretical subjects.
The general approach which I will follow is:
1. I will give an outline of the whole course to the students at the start of the course or will follow the outline students may already have issued by their institution. The course outline may contain a number of lectures and duration of lectures for the whole subject.
2. For practice oriented subjects, I will deliver lecture in one slot and then practice for the other slot in my supervision. The material for lecture and practice may be provided by me.
3. I will ask students to complete simple examples from real life scenarios because I believe that mapping of subject matter with real life scenarios makes concepts long lasting.
4. At the end of each practical subject we will complete a project to have practical expertise on the subject and i will guide the students during development of that project.
5. I may give simple assignments to the students so that way they would be able to learn the concepts with less effort. Daily Quiz or Test from previous lecture can be held to check if there is any deficiency to cover from previous lecture.
6. Everything will be executed in a very friendly and sophisticated manner.
This is a general approach; I may change my approach according to the capabilities of students.
back to top