Philip M. has not yet had a background check. After sending a message to Philip, you will be able to order a background check for $7.99. The check will be processed by First Advantage. For more information, please review the background check information page.
As part of your tutor selection process, we encourage you to run updated background checks. Please also review the safety tips for hiring tutors.
I have two degrees, one in recreation and one in business.
20 plus years business management experience.
20 plus years Sign language.
My preferred teaching style is experiential learning so we will be doing lots of real life exercises and practice.
* 16 years experience coaching inexperienced professionals, achieved national performance recognition.
* 20 years successful experience in change management over diverse disciplines.
* Developed strategic partnerships with companies, hospitals and health-care professionals through-out the US, including a three year 1.5 million national alliance.
* Achieved BSA’s National Standard for growth in 2005, for a record of 13 out of 15 years.
* Developed marketing plan to achieve growth in a district serving more than 40% density.
* Regulated $350,000 budget to increase net revenue from -$5,000 to +$90,000 in 1999 and maintained through 2001.
*16 years experience coaching entry-level employees on career development. Received national recognition.
* 5 years experience as HR administrator; interviewing, hiring/terminating, employee training, and career coaching.
* completed over 48 hours of collage course work in career development including, resume development, interview preparation, and career skills analysis.
I am competent in ASL and am happy to work with Deaf students.
I have several collage degrees and am well versed in all aspects of Elementary Education. In addition I worked professionally for the Boy Scouts of America for over 15 years and have thousands of hours of experience work with and instructing 6-11 year old children.
I am competent in ASL and am happy to work with Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing students
Your first hour with any tutor is protected by our Good Fit Guarantee: You don’t pay for tutoring unless you find a good fit!
Usually responds in about 1 day
Send Philip a message explaining your needs and you will receive a response by email. Have you already emailed Philip or another tutor? If so, you have an account! Sign in now
If selected, WyzAnt will ask interested tutors to contact you by email if they are able to help. A maximum of five different tutors will email you and none of your personal information, including your email address, will be released.