As a French native speaker who has a Master in linguistics (Master 1 Sciences du Langage), I am particularly interested in utilizing my language skills, and incorporating my previous years of teaching experience in France and in California.
I know from my own experience that learning a foreign language should be both a pleasure and an enjoyable adventure. It’s also a great opportunity to share culture, customs and traditions. I do my best to pass all of this on to my students in an enjoyable and relaxed manner.
That's why my goals are:
• To pass on my French language knowledge and know-how onto students.
• To exceed expectations and show positive results.
• Ensure that children expand their knowledge and learning abilities.
I enjoy teaching students at any age, and helping them build confidence in order to enable them to succeed academically and socially.
I am an extremely active and keen person specializing in French and Ancient History. I am devoted to present the best teaching methods and cater to students of any age.
I possess a valid Single Subject, Credential: California French Credential and the DAEFLE, teaching Credential from Alliance Francaise. I worked as a substitute teacher and as an administrative team member in a variety of Middle and High Schools in France.
• Received 100% positive feedback from my students
• 100% of my students passed successfully with honors their French proficiency test: DELF, TCF and DFP affaires.
Why should I be selected?
• Tutoring, teaching, and monitoring experience in a variety of schools.
• Comprehensive understanding of the skills needed to cover a wide range of student abilities.
• Commitment to each individual student’s improvement.
• Provide tutorial assistance to students studying all levels of French, assist with assigned homework.
• Prepare exercises designed to make the sessions interesting and educational, including thought provoking quizzes and substitution drills, geared towards helping my students to comprehend and memorize material.
• Can prepare you to take any French proficiency test with successful result:
• the SAT in French
• the DILF-DALF-DELF at all levels (from A1 to C2) on the competency scale defined by the Council of Europe (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages administered by the Centre international d'étude pédagogiques ( CIEP)
•The TCF Test de connaissance du français designed by the CIEP and awarded by the French Ministry of Education
• The DPF Affaires with the Chamber of Commerce of Paris.
• Can formulate efficient teaching programs to make students more focused.
• Devised methods of quickly improving French language students grasp of the basics.
• Meticulous in my approach to work.
• Patient and approachable teaching manner that meets students’ individual and group needs.
back to top