I am a native French speaker. I have tutored in Southern California for over 25 years. I hold a Baccalaureat in French Literature and philosophy as well as a BTS in Business Administration and foreign languages (French Diplomas).
- Is your middle or high school child struggling in his French class?
- Are you planning a trip to France and need a refresher course or would like to learn basic French for conversation?
- Do you need to learn French for business?
- Does your home-schooled child need French instruction?
- Are you looking for high school or college final exam preparation?
My tutoring sessions are always a fun, enriching and non-intimating learning experience. I always make sure that my students feel completely comfortable with learning a new language. I use unique, proven and customized curricula that have delivered results for children, student, adults and families alike.
I adapt my teaching to what works best for each student, using a variety of material and a combination of written worksheets, oral repetition and total physical response. My focus is grammar, vocabulary building/retention and pronunciation. The first 10 minutes of each session are devoted to reviewing what was learned during the previous class. I make sure that the material is mastered so that the student can keep on learning and building his knowledge with a solid basis.
back to top