Certified substitute teacher who has taught for four years in many schools throughout the greater Bay Area. Emphasis in PhD research and study is on ways to be effective in helping students learn. Director of Pacific Research Center, Inc., an educational and scientific non-profit. A member of numerous prestigious organizations globally and internationally.
HIGHLIGHTS OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS
• Bi-lingual teacher in Spanish and English
• Written and published internationally on education, mentoring and technology as
Director of Pacific Research Center, Inc. an educational non-profit
• Contributor to Eurologo, IFIP, IPRA and Earth Charter Summits
• Creator of tv pilot about learning disabilities with reading for PhD thesis research
• Professional dancer, choreographer, tv producer and screenwriter
Cultivating friendship dialog is the surest and fastest way to learn building confidence in the student through the tutor or mentor's belief that the student can accomplish their goals.
back to top