My goal is to serve your goal. Do you want to pass the class, pass the CPA exam, know how to impress your boss at your new job?
I entered the accounting field over 8 years ago to help local businesses compete with corporations. I audited with a "Big 11" CPA firm and assisted the controller of a national corporation. Now, in my own CPA service, I teach accounting concepts and tools (in English and Spanish) to entrepreneurs.
The myth is that accounting is all numbers and math. The reality is that it's law and protocol, organization and presentation. Whether presenting to management or giving a seminar in Mexico, Kenya, or Modesto, California, I strive to make it easy for you (the audience) to understand and learn.
Drama and Public Speaking:
I've been a Performer, Director, Co-Director, Producer, Stage Manager, or Costumer for various amateur theater productions in various locations in California and Washington from 1978-2003.
I have held business and economic sections of water resource development seminars in Kenya, Ethiopia, and Mexico from 2001-2008.
- Alliance Small Business Development Center, Modesto, CA, 2011-present
- Saturday Scholars, Tutor for 6th to 9th grade composition, San Angelo, TX, 1986-87
- MBA Outstanding Student, Honorable Mention, CSUS, 6/09
- Graduated Cum Laude, CSUS, 2001
- Meritorious Achievement Award: Stage Manager for Noises Off. The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, CSUS, February, 2001
- Hispanic Youth Leadership Council Outstanding Student Mentor, Hispanic Leadership Council, Johanson H.S., Modesto, CA, 1999-2000
- Meritorious Service Award,U.S. Naval Reserves, Seattle, WA, 1988
back to top