My goal is to serve your goal. Do you want to pass the class, pass the CPA
exam, know how to impress your boss at your new job?
I entered the accounting field over 8 years ago to help local businesses compete with corporations. I audited with a "Big 11" CPA firm and assisted the controller of a national corporation. Now, in my own CPA service, I teach accounting concepts and tools (in English
) to entrepreneurs.
The myth is that accounting is all numbers and math
. The reality is that it's law
and protocol, organization
and presentation. Whether presenting to management or giving a seminar in Mexico, Kenya, or Modesto, California, I strive to make it easy for you (the audience) to understand and learn.
Drama and Public Speaking
I've been a Performer, Director, Co-Director, Producer, Stage Manager, or Costumer for various amateur theater productions in various locations in California and Washington from 1978-2003.
I have held business
and economic sections of water resource development seminars in Kenya, Ethiopia, and Mexico from 2001-2008.
- Alliance Small Business Development Center, Modesto, CA, 2011-present
- Saturday Scholars, Tutor for 6th to 9th grade composition, San Angelo, TX, 1986-87
- MBA Outstanding Student, Honorable Mention, CSUS, 6/09
- Graduated Cum Laude, CSUS, 2001
- Meritorious Achievement Award: Stage Manager for Noises Off. The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, CSUS, February, 2001
- Hispanic Youth Leadership Council Outstanding Student Mentor, Hispanic Leadership Council, Johanson H.S., Modesto, CA, 1999-2000
- Meritorious Service Award,U.S. Naval Reserves, Seattle, WA, 1988