I love to teach and have taught high school, undergrads and graduate students for more than 13 years.
I believe in having a friendly and enthusiastic interaction with my students. My aim is that they feel the same enthusiasm learning the subjects taught as I do teaching them. Nothing gives me more pleasure than to inspire students to pursue subjects with passion instead of considering it yet another chore to complete.
I understand that every student is different and so their needs may be different and so I work according to their individual needs.
When it comes to tutoring, my aim is that the students understand the basics completely so that they can build upon it by themselves, needing lesser and lesser guidance with time.
I believe that the students need to get correct information and try to answer all questions I may already know. When I am unsure of something, I try to research the topic and get back to the student with the correct information. If the scope of the subject is beyond my realm I try to guide the student to other teachers and resources I know of.
MS Computer science, University of Maryland Baltimore County
Relevant subjects -
1. Computer science- core subjects, programming languages, Artificial intelligence specialist
2. Mathematics - strong mathematical skills - Precalculus, calculus, algebra, geometry
3. Statistics - strong grasp on elementary statistics
4. Physics - Have experience teaching physics to high school students and undergraduates
5. Competitive exams - GRE, GMAT, SAT
Teaching experience as -
1. Instructor/lecturer in computer science and physics
2. teacher for math, science and economics
3. GRE/GMAT math instructor
back to top