I am college-educated, studying at Claremont McKenna College and California State University, Fullerton, where I received my bachelor's degree in Business Administration. I've since worked in office and accounting positions, in addition to continuing education along the way. Currently, I am an instructor of business office administration for the adult learner.
I believe in patient tutoring of adults and children to achieve immediate results but to also foster long-term understanding. I have had tutoring/instruction/classroom experience working with children with disabilities, with working professionals in Excel tutorials, and with college students. I have children at home ages 8 through college age.
I am available to tutor in the following school subjects:
* Elementary through High School Math through Algebra
* Elementary through High School English (grammar/proofreading/spelling/writing reports)
* Elementary through High School Social Studies/History/European History
* Basic French - Junior High to High School Level first and second years
* Adult Education: Microsoft Excel (15 years work experience)
* Adult Education: Microsoft Word (15 years work experience)
* Adult Education: Peachtree Accounting (10 years work experience)
* Adult Education: Quickbooks (15 years work experience)
back to top