What does a tutor have to do? To lecture you? I don't think so. A tutor should give you the support allowing you to develop your learning skills according your personal style. How to memorize what you need. How to develop your critical thinking. How to solve problems and at least but not the last, confidence in you personal talents and the way you need to go for success.
It's what I want to do with you.
What I found the most useful for my life was coming from seasoned PhD's, and engineers. That's the torch I want to pass on you.
Here is the stuff!
- 5 years experience in teaching and tutoring math, science, computer applications and French.
- 7 years experience in customer service for major international airlines
- 12 years experience in purchasing management, operation management and sales.
- MS Word and Excel proficient, extensive knowledge in computer maintenance and hardware installation.
- CBEST and CSET single subject in physics, credentials to teach auto technician in France.
- Language: English, French (native language), and German.
back to top