A graduate from USC, I studied Business (Finance emphasis) and East Asian Languages and Cultures. My experience is as follows:
- 2 years in SAT (writing specialist with 800 score and perfect score on 3 essays).
- 1 year in full service college admissions counseling, college list preparation, essay brainstorming and revision, application submission. Recently, I helped a student get into target school of choice in UC system.
- 2 years as a capable tutor in Business Finance, case studies, Operations Management, Accounting, and Marketing.
- 2 years in college level writing on business and general education topics
- 3 years experience in tutoring elementary and high school math, and writing
For foreign students, I speak Mandarin and Cantonese. Regardless of the learner's language, I am adept at teaching English as a second language and have 2 years of experience in doing so.
My goal with students is to first assess their level and goals, and then proceed to develop a personalized plan to achieve their goals, whether that be writing essays, improving standardized test scores, or getting an A in a class.
back to top