The following questions may be helpful in guiding lesson planning:
1. Who are my students?
2. What do I know of their age, this time, this place? (What is the context?)
3. What are my aims? (Overarching educational goals – long range goals)
4. What do I want students to understand? (key ideas that you want the students to grasp)
5. How will students demonstrate what they have learned? (actions in which students show what they have learned – students will be able to explain meaning of ...).
6. What materials will I need?
7. What methods are appropriate to this lesson?
8. What are the...