Know How To Add an Email Signature in Microsoft Outlook
Once you’re in MS Outlook:
1. Click on the “File” menu in your top task menu.
2. Click on “Options”.
3. In the dialog box, click on “Mail”.
4. Find and open “Signatures” on the right side of the page.
5. Create your signature by choosing “New” and type a name for it in the text field.
* Now you’ll create the signature you want displayed at the bottom of your emails.
You can personalize fonts, insert images and provide hyperlinks (company logos, website URLs, etc.)
Items You May Want to Consider Including: